|This is my dear friend Syd. We're also known as For Reals (we remixed a song for our first class and have been friends ever since).|
It's been AWESOME.
The last shows I need to catch up on are Being Human (US), Fringe, and Psych. I had like 60 something shows in my Hulu queue, and as of now I have 20. I consider this a small victory for myself.
And once I'm done with the shows I had already been watching, my next objective is to start watching the shows that I've heard so much about but hadn't wanted to start (Downton Abbey for example).
I have so many other things that I'm super excited about and want to tell you though.
So, be prepared because I'm getting back into blogging now that I'm done with school (and almost done catching up on my TV shows). I hope y'all have a fantastic Memorial Day, and look forward to the following posts that I'm going to try really hard to put up soon:
- 2012 is the YEAR for Movies (what I'm excited for)
- A Guide to Midnight Showings
- The man blog I started with my friend Anna (it's delightful, you should check it out now)
- A few projects I have coming up/want to do, including a podcast, and possibly an online radio station
- How I'm seeing Benedict Cumberbatch in an encore broadcast of Frankenstein
- The Road to Comic Con
That's what I have planned for the moment. In the meantime, feel free to read these couple entries I had put on my Tumblr about my wonderful coworker: CLICK HERE and HERE. Really you should take a gander at my Tumblr every now and then cause I always put funny stuff up there (or at least what I think is funny). :)
Anyway, I'm glad to be a normal social and functioning human being again! I've missed you guys!!!