I'd like to claim that life has been really busy (which is not that far from the truth actually), but I've still managed to find the time to blog on Tumblr. So...
Y'all aren't mad at me about that, are you? You know I still love you. I do.
Please forgive me.
I'll be honest though, now that spring break is over and classes start up again and I only have about a month and a half left of the semester, I'm not sure how often I'll be back on here before the semester ends.
I shall try my best, but no promises. However, before I go away, I wanted to give you some highlights and updates in case you don't follow my Twitter/Tumblr and don't know what's going on in my life:
- Remember how I had posted about me being all cool and academic? This week I got to publish another post with In Media Res on the TV Show "Once Upon A Time." It can be found here: CLICK HERE
- This Thursday I'm going to the midnight showing of The Hunger Games and I'm so freakin' stoked to see this movie.
- This Saturday I have my presentation with my friend at a grad student symposium that I'm both equally nervous and excited for.
- This Sunday I may get a chance to meet the author of one of my all time favorite books as a child, The Phantom Tollbooth. This was the book that made me want to go into English and want to be a writer/editor. He's going to be at the Meyerson as the Dallas Symphony Orchestra performs the premiere pieces of two songs inspired by two of his books.
- If you didn't see on my various social networking sites, my whole family is going to ComicCon in July and I'm soooooooo excited for this you have no idea. AND the first day is ON MY BIRTHDAY. So it's a combined birthday and graduation gift to myself. :)
- My thesis is now a research blog, and I would love for you all to check it out and add it to your RSS feeds and comment on posts etc. (It's not very pretty at the moment and it only has one post so far cause I'm still working on it.) You can find it here: CLICK HERE
- I have now become a huge fan of Supernatural, more specifically Jensen Ackles, and I'm slowly but surely working my way through the seasons with my friends. (Although my mom wants me to hurry and finish cause she is now all caught up with the current season, 7th season mind you, and wants to talk about it. It took her about a month to get through them, and I'm in season 3. Yeah.)
And that's basically what's been going on in my life so far. I hope you guys are doing well and that you're not too angry that I've been slacking on this blog. I LOVE YOU.