Monday, January 09, 2012

Look At Me Being All Academic


I helped write/curate a paper about America's Next Top Model for In Media Res, an online journal of sorts, and it got published today! See?

CLICK HERE

I'm like totes published/famous now. (Not really, but it makes me feel special and scholarly.)

I'm even thinking about submitting another piece soon (on my own) for this journal. If it gets accepted, don't worry, I'll totally let you know.

Not to mention, in March, I'll be presenting with a friend of mine a paper/project we did in our first semester of our program at a grad student symposium.

Look at me... I'm all academic and stuff.

And I get to be more so because my LAST semester starts next week. WOOT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'n so honored to know a celebrity.

Miss Nesbit said...

Haha I'm no where close to being a celebrity. But thanks. :)