Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Because This Is SUPER Important

I'm sure you probably have heard and/or noticed that several sites (including mine) are blacked out/shut down/have pop ups that tell you to contact your congressman to help stop the SOPA and PIPA bill. I can't express enough how devastating this will be if these bills pass as they are. Basically the Internet that we know and love will be censored and shut down. I don't want to go on a rant about copyright law, censorship, and piracy, so I will just stop now (cause y'all know how passionate I am about this issue).

If you are confused at all about what this means or why you should care, watch this video:


PROTECT IP / SOPA Breaks The Internet from Fight for the Future on Vimeo.

Help do your part by protecting your digital freedom of speech and the Internet and contact your congressman.

For more info and to tell your congressman CLICK HERE.

No comments: