Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Time for an update...

Well, after someone complained that I needed to update, I decided I should probably listen. School is definitely well on its way and things are okay. I like my classes for the most part. My Shakespeare teacher is completely insane and I think he's on drugs. He just sings randomly and we are so behind that I haven't even read and I'm still ok. Spanish is going to kill me this semester, but hopefully I'll pass and then I won't have to take any more Spanish classes. School's going well, I'm working too at the Cannon Center stuffing mailboxes. Not the most exciting, but it's pretty relaxed. Let's see... what else. I tried out for Divine Comedy, but I did not make it. Oh well, I'm glad I tried out and I'm so excited for the first show. (Friday Oct. 13th) After moving farther from campus, I have come to know and despise the parking and traffic of BYU. In one week, I got a parking ticket, was told not to issue myself vistor's passes (dang it) and then to top it all off, my car got towed! It's a long story, one I do not want to revisit so I'm not going to. I'm getting used to apartment life, although a few of my roommates aren't exactly my favorite people. I'll just have to deal with it though. Not much going on, I want the semester to be over already and I'm not even a month in yet. My ward is truly not as much fun as a freshman ward, and it will definitely take more effort to try to get to know and meet everyone. I haven't met too many, but hopefully I will. Ok, I think I'm rambling now so I will stop. Hope everyone else is having a great week! TTYL!

1 comment:

Lari Tanner said...

Well, it's about dang time!
MOM