Monday, July 21, 2008

I'm a Copycat

So, I realize I'm copying a very good friend of mine, but I was bored. Real post soon to come.



To make your own mosaic-
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page, pick an image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.

My answers to the questions:
1. What is your first name? Mattie (apparently this doll is named Mattie, this search also brought up a lot of pictures of dogs... geez thanks)
2. What is your favorite food? Italian (this was the only one of actual food)
3. What high school did you go to? Plano East Senior High (and yes, that is an actual picture of my school)
4. What is your favorite color? Purple
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Jason Bateman (so cute and funny)
6. Favorite drink? Dr. Pepper
7. Dream vacation? London
8. Favorite dessert? Chocolate chip cookies
9. What you want to be when you grow up? A film critic
10. What do you love most in life? Family and friends
11. One Word to describe you. Awesome
12. Your flickr name. I don't think I have an account, but I searched for the name I would use if I had one, met0012, and this was the only picture that came up.

No comments: