Saturday, October 01, 2011

Some Highlights From Tumblr

As I'm sure y'all know by now, I have a Tumblr, and it's pretty awesome.

So awesome, in fact, that my dear friend, whom I absolutely adore, love, and admire and wish I was as beautiful, charming, and amazing as her and also that I had her life cause she gets to do so many awesome things, Jessica, added my tumblr to her "Can't Stop Reading" blogroll, which makes me feel uber special and honored.

Y'all should follow Jessica's blog because she's cute, funny, insightful, and her posts are always amazing!

And no, Jessica did not pay me to endorse her blog in any way... that you know of. (KIDDING!)

But anyways, I've had some entertaining things on there recently and thought I'd link to them on here in case y'all were leery of reading my Tumblr. :) I've got some good posts, like:

It's riveting stuff, folks. Truly.

Also in other news, I hung up all my paintings and framed pictures and calendar/dry erase board in my room today. I mainly did it cause I was tired of seeing them on the floor, but now they're up and my room doesn't look so blah and boring anymore. YAY!

Also, also, I made an attempt to get rid of some of the boxes I still have in the middle of my room (yeah I moved in July, don't judge me), and immediately gave up because I found MORE books when I thought I had already gone through all my books. I don't have anywhere to put them, and I've already kept 2 boxes packed of books to go to storage. When I found more, I broke down and gave up, so the box is still sitting open taunting me with more books that I don't know where to put.

It may be time to get some kind of eReader... dang it.

No comments: