Saturday, November 26, 2011

So Much For A Super Productive Thanksgiving Break

First off, I apologize for slacking on this blog. I do update my Tumblr more often because, I'll be honest, it's easier to do. But, I've even been slowing down a bit on that one as well. Why?

Well, I'm nearing the end of the semester, so I've had tons of final projects and papers that I have needed to do. In fact, the plan for this Thanksgiving break was to get tons of stuff done on these projects and papers.

Did I stick to this plan?

Yeah... no.

I'd like to blame my family, but let's be honest, one day I decided to go shopping instead of working on stuff, so it's my fault too. I'm kind of mad at myself about this, but I can't do anything about it now. It's already Saturday, and I really haven't done much. I've worked on a few things here and there, but nothing's really completed.

I wish I could extend the break longer, but when I think about it, I'd probably just waste my time on the longer break and not get anything done again. I just want to fast forward to December 9th because it means the semester will be over, I'll have finished everything, and I can have a break from school.

Gosh, where is The Doctor and his Tardis when you need 'em?!

No comments: