Tuesday, June 12, 2012

2012 Is The Year For Movies-Part 2

This is Part 2 of why 2012 is the year for movies. For Part 1 CLICK HERE. Part 2 contains all the movies that I'm SUPER excited for that haven't come out just yet. The ones I'm really excited for I'll embed the trailers, the others that I'm sort of interested in I'll just link to them.

I think the one movie that I am the MOST excited for is The Hobbit:



I have mixed thoughts and feelings about it being broken up into two parts, but I'm sure I'll get over it. But anyways, like LOOK at how awesome it's going to be. And like EVERYONE is going to be in it and I'm SOOOOO FREAKIN' EXCITED. And Martin Freeman!! Ugh, like really I can't even write a complete sentence, that's how stoked I am for this movie to come out (December 14th).

The second movie that is SOOO close (just one more week) that I have been anticipating for MONTHS is Brave:


It's a Pixar film, so you know it's going to be good, and like I'm already in love with Merida, and YAY SCOTLAND! I cannot wait to go see this, and luckily I don't have to wait that much longer because it comes out June 22nd.

The third one is The Dark Knight Rises:


The other two were awesome, so I would expect nothing less for this last one. This comes out July 20th, and tickets for the midnight showings are already on sale, so buy your tickets now!

The fourth one is also a comic book movie AND another remake. I don't quite know why they're remaking it so soon, but I'll still go see it cause look at who's in it people- The Amazing Spider-man:


This one comes out July 3rd, and while I'll forgo the midnight showing on this one, I get the feeling this will be the 4th of July movie my family goes to see.

So that's it for the movies that I'm beyond excited for, the rest of these I'm mildly intrigued by and am still anticipating (in no particular order):

  1. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (TRAILER)-It just sounds awesome (and I love most of the actors in it), and I've heard great things about the book (I have the audiobook just haven't listened to it yet). This comes out next week on June 22nd.
  2. Safety Not Guaranteed (TRAILER)-This looks cute and funny. It comes out August 9th.
  3. Seeking a Friend for the End of the World (TRAILER)- I'm intrigued by this mainly because Steve Carrell and Keira Knightly. It comes out June 22nd.
  4. Ted (TRAILER)-I'll be honest at first I was like WHAT? But then it looks funny and I love me some Mark Wahlberg (Also, the Redband TRAILER is funnier but way more dirtier and inappropriate so fair warning). It comes out June 29th.
  5. The Bourne Legacy (TRAILER)-I'm not sure how this goes because umm Matt Damon is wonderful, but I'm willing to give Jeremy Renner a chance, especially after seeing him in The Avengers. It comes out August 3rd.
  6. The Great Gatsby (TRAILER)- I love the novel, so I'm hoping this movie can possibly do it justice. There are several things I have mixed feelings about, but I'm willing to give it a chance (cause the trailer does look good). It comes out Christmas day.
  7. Les Miserables (TRAILER)-I'm not a huge fan of Anne Hathaway, but she sounds good in the trailer, and I'm already loving Hugh Jackman in it. It comes out December 14th.
  8. The Perks of Being a Wallflower (TRAILER)- It looks really good and yay for Emma Watson in something that's not Harry Potter (although boo American accent). It comes out September 20th.
  9. Wreck-It Ralph (TRAILER)- It looks kind of funny and entertaining. It comes out November 2nd.
  10. ParaNorman (TRAILER)-I always like zombie things, and this looks cute. It comes out August 17th.
  11. Django Unchained (TRAILER)-It's a Quentin Tarantino film, but the trailer does look good. It comes out Christmas day.
  12. People Like Us (TRAILER)-Ummm Chris Pine. The end. It comes out June 29th.
  13. Life of Pi (No official trailer yet)- I really like this book, so I'm hopefully for the film adaptation. It comes out November 21st.
  14. Rise of the Guardians (TRAILER)-I know nothing about this, but apparently it's based off a book, the trailer looks good, and all of the voices are actors I like (ummm Chris Pine again!). It comes out November 21st.
Well those are all the ones I'm excited for. Click HERE for a list of all the movies that are scheduled (or have already come out) for 2012. Let me know if there's one you're excited about that I missed or that you agree or disagree with me on!


No comments: