Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A few pictures to pass the time...

I realize that my last couple posts were intellectual/philosophical, or as my mom said, "boring." So, I realized I needed to put something up before you thought I had gone all existential on you and left the blogosphere to take up handwriting letters. This is not true. I'm currently working on several posts to finally wrap up 2009 (sorry for the delay), but I have not had a chance to finish and put them up. So, in the meantime I figured I'd put up a few pictures of what I've been doing for the past few weeks, cause a picture is worth a 1000 words, right?
The awesome black and white play I went to with some friends.
A birthday cake (Buzz) and a Thank You cake (camera) for our family's photographer and her son. The photographer took these (and others):My brother Caulin's birthday cake (the pic on the cake was another one taken by the photographer).
The next cake looks like a boring old cake, huh?
Until...

That cake I made for a coworker after she showed me this blog (whose cake and pictures are alot better looking than mine).

And those are some of the things I've been up to while I've been away. More blog posts forthcoming.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Great pictures! The rainbow cake looks so vibrant.

Alison said...

Yes, I too love the way that cake looks! So cool!

I love that picture of you and Caulin smashing Cameron into the door. Nice. :)