Thursday, March 11, 2010

The E Files--Part 4: Setting Up My 2nd Profile

Giddy with excitement from her many matches, Agent Mattie was starting to understand how the males of the alien species worked. After many good laughs from reading the many profiles, Agent Mattie realized her own profile may be amiss:

Once the initial shock of hilarity wore off after reading these profiles, I started reading more carefully to see if there was potential with these guys. Now because I had set all my preferences to be that I'd be matched up with another LDS guy, I started noticing a trend with all of their profiles. Almost all of them were quite explicit in their dedication to the Church and the gospel.

This isn't a bad thing, but I started wondering if maybe my profile wasn't as great as I thought. Maybe I needed to be more like them and really be more obvious about the fact that I was a member of the Church. I had a few friends that told me I shouldn't have given in to the peer pressure, but it was too late.

I decided that I needed to change my profile, not entirely, just some tweaking. I wanted to make my ad as appealing as possible, and if this is what these guys are looking for, than I can definitely provide. So here is my new, updated profile (click to enlarge): It's not too drastic of a change, right? It's still me being honest about myself. I just chose to share something else about me.

Now that I had a better, improved profile, I would appeal to someone enough for them to send me a message. They had to... someone had to... right?

No comments: