Friday, April 16, 2010

Excuse Me While I Sell Out...

Some of you may know that I am a "BzzAgent" and have been for some time. Basically, what that means is occasionally I get free stuff and promote those products and report back on what I told people, what they thought of it, what I thought of it, etc. It's free to join, and for the most part I like it (although, I'm pretty bad about remembering to report back and promoting things...).

The reason I bring this up, is that recently I was asked by BzzAgent to promote the upcoming movie "Babies." Perhaps you've heard of it? I remember seeing a trailer for this movie when I saw some other movie at the theater. I remember being intrigued and thought it might be something interesting to see. "Babies" is a documentary that follows 4 babies in different parts of the world (US, Tokyo, Namibia, and Mongolia) as they are born to when they learn to walk. Here's the trailer (click on picture then click "Watch Trailer" It won't let me embed.):


It looks cute doesn't it? Ideally enough, it comes out the weekend of Mother's Day, so I'm sure it'll get plenty of attention and plenty of balling audiences to view it. I hear that there actually isn't much dialogue in this movie, just so you know. I think it'll be really interesting to see what life is like for these babies in the other countries, which I'm sure will get many people to come see it.

But, the point of the movie is that despite the differing location of these babies, they still experience the same challenges and have the same developments because they are all human. The same applies to us; we all may be in different places, but we are still human going through the same inherently mortal trials that we will all have to face at some point in our lives.

I, know, pretty deep. Well, before you think I've gotten too intellectual, I'll end with a funny Jimmy Kimmel clip about the movie. Enjoy!

No comments: