Monday, October 11, 2010

Just a Quick One

I just wanted to post something real quick, mainly cause I'm avoiding doing homework... I mean I'm taking a break. :) I am alive, and if I can get past the 20th, I'll be doing much better stress-wise. I feel like I haven't done anything fun for a long time, which is why I'm really looking forward to this upcoming weekend. On Friday I get to hang out with my friends and watch Young Frankenstein (which I love), and then on Saturday we're going to the State Fair of Texas!

These last few weeks/weekends I've been cooped up in my house doing homework and reading and writing up stuff for school, and I have had little to no social interaction with anyone outside of school and work. Even though I'm trying to not think about the fact that this fun-filled weekend is the weekend before a presentation/project is due in both of my classes, I'm really hoping to just relax and not let that fact keep me from enjoying myself. Let's hope I can do it.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Amen. The week after this weekend is going to kill me. We can do it, though. We will enjoy ourselves!! *inspirational music playing in the background as I raise my fist in the air*

jessica said...

I'm so jealous you get to go to a State Fair!!!! UT fairs just don't cut it!

Miss Nesbit said...

Alison, I love the inspirational music. :)

Jessica, The State Fair of Texas is pretty much awesome. So far since I've come back from BYU I've gone every year. You should come down to TX to visit and we will go!!