Sunday, January 11, 2009

I know, I know..

I know! I'm such a slacker. I really have thought to myself that I need to blog. So many ideas and topics come to my head that I want to blog/write about, but then I forget them, or I run out of time to do them. Just to let y'all know, I am alive... Here's what I hope to be posting about soon (no not today; I need to go to bed):
  • What do you do when a "date" isn't really a date, but more like a "Listen to me whine and try to comfort me as I miss my ex-girlfriend and how much I'd rather be with her than you," shoulder-to-cry-on date?
  • New Year's Resolutions or lack there of
  • Realizing that if something happens, you just have to accept it and have it help you not hinder you (kind of a "lemons make lemonade" concept)
  • Why is it that guys don't notice things like haircuts? Is it they're just oblivious and don't pay attention, or is it deeper than that (they don't want to seem "womanly")?
  • Oh how true that song by Bowling For Soup "High School Never Ends" really is
  • Spontaneous trip taking and ticket purchasing--Why do I second guess it after it's too late?
  • Learning how to sew--why don't they teach you how to sew something a little more useful in Home Ec than how to sew a pillow?
  • Why I should be the next DJ/ in charge of music for the next YSA Dance
  • The Quest to replace Old Blue--what's happened to my car anyway?
  • I promise I'm a little more interesting and do know more than just grammar
  • I really need to get out more... meaning I really want to go out on a date (a real one this time)

Ok... I've got more, but that should be good for now. Be on the look out for the above topics. I promise I'll try to be better about this whole bloggin' thing. (One of those New Year's Resolutions, if you will).

No comments: