Monday, February 14, 2011

What I Love Today

I love the weather today. After the crazy ice and snow and ridiculousness we had the last couple weeks, today is BE-A-U-TIFUL!

I love that today I had a relatively quiet work environment. :)

I love my friends who send me really funny emails, tweets, links, messages, photos, etc. that make me laugh so much and be grateful we became friends.

I love my family for the support that I don't give them enough credit for and the love that I pretend they don't give me even though I know they do.

I love my classes and professors and classmates even though sometimes I get stressed, or I feel completely inadequate while talking with them. But, despite that, I enjoy learning from them.

I love the freedoms and privileges I enjoy by being in this country, living during this time, and earning what I do.

I love knowing that there are people in this world and beyond that care about me, love me, and want me to be successful in this life. And I love knowing that I can know that through the gospel of Jesus Christ.

I love the person I have become and the experiences I have gained to be that way. In other words, I love being me.

And I love that tomorrow all that Valentine's candy goes on sale!

1 comment:

Erika said...

Amen and amen.