Wednesday, June 15, 2011

FOTW: Two For One-Second

Here's your 2nd FOTW for this week!

I recently saw this delightful young man (bah... umm he's only 3 years older than me!) in Thor, and it reminded me how much I loved him in the 5 minutes at the beginning of Star Trek that he was in before his character got killed off.

You know who I'm talking about:



Chris Hemsworth

Can I just tell you, it was so hard to pick from all of the amazingly sexy pictures on Google of him for that slideshow? No, seriously, they are like all really good and I just want to stare at all of them.

However, I will say, I definitely like him now in his Thor, bulkier, muscular self than in his younger, skinner "Home and Away" self (it was a TV show he was in in Australia). He looked very boyish, which isn't bad, but I definitely like him more manly and studlier.

Also, I think he is more attractive than his younger brother Liam* (who is the same age as my brother!) Although they are both cute, don't get me wrong:
*Who, as a side note, will be playing Gale in The Hunger Games movie.

But anyways, Thor was great, and I'm excited to see him in The Avengers as well. And... really anything else he's in. He is just so beautiful to look at AND he's Australian. Look... I'm sorry I have a thing for guys with accents. Next week I'll try to pick an American guy... :)

Bonus FOTW: Chris Hemsworth, way cuter than his brother Liam (and from what I can tell tons cuter than his older brother Luke), and definitely looks better beefed up.

1 comment:

Blanca said...

Um your last two posts were about really hot guys - I am TOTALLY checking your blog on the daily ;)

I haven't seen Thor, being on a remote island and all, but I can't wait to see it because this sir right here looks might fine (to put it cleanly).

Love you!