Wednesday, June 22, 2011

FOTW: Chris Pine

As promised, I do have an American guy this time around (although, I will add, he can do an excellent English accent and also studied acting in England).



Chris Pine

I fell in love with him when I saw him in Princess Diaries 2, and I've loved him in everything I've seen him in ever since. I mean, have you not seen the new Star Trek? How could you not be in love with the man? And yes, I even watched that terrible Just My Luck film he did with Lindsay Lohan JUST because he was in it.

Although I'm sure my dear friend would fight me for him, he'd be worth it. Honestly, he is gorgeous, and his blue eyes are amazing. ALSO, may I just add that he has an English degree?!!!! I mean hello, we were meant for each other!

So anyways, this week's FOTW is Chris Pine: absolutely dreamy and loves literature. Sounds like a match made in Heaven to me.

*Side note: I promise to do a real/personal post soon. A LOT of stuff has happened recently that I want to tell you all about, but it's also prevented me from typing it all up in a post. But, I promise it's coming... Be ready.

3 comments:

Grant Kellie said...

Chris Pine is scrumptious.

I was hoping he and Eric Bana would make out in Star Trek and instead they blew up planets. Such a tragedy...

Lauren said...

I totes saw him in person a few years ago while hanging in Park City during the Sundance Film Festival. He was standing on the sidewalk, and I was walking toward him. We locked eyes. I realize now that that would have be the time to act coy and flirtatious. What did I do? Turn to my sister and be all, "That guy's in something right?"

Miss Nesbit said...

Oh Grant, I love you.

Lauren, you saw him???? Dang if only you had flirted with him, then you could say in church you dated a famous actor!