Sunday, July 10, 2011

My apologies

Guys, I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in a few weeks. Life has been pretty crazy as of late and I just haven't had time to sit down and get some blogging done. I had a midterm for my online class that I was freaking out about so the weekend of the 4th of July was spent studying and then taking the test. Then this weekend I had my pre-Harry Potter Harry Potter party, which was a huge success and I had tons of fun, and also some good times out in the boonies with a few friends where I swam, ate fresh blackberries, and shot some guns. Pretty awesome.

Sadly, I'm not sure how much I'll be able to blog this week either because I'm MOVING this Friday!!! I know, I so haven't filled you guys in on things. I'm such a terrible blogger. :( But, I'm hoping that I'll be able to write up something soon. Until then, here's a brief recap on a few happenings and thoughts:

  • I'm super excited and sad for the upcoming HP movie since it's the last one (Of course I'm going to the midnight showing)! Looking back at the older movies, those kids were so little then and are SOO grown up now! ALSO, the kid who played Neville is now incredibly hot. No, really.
  • I only have about a month left of my class, which I'm glad about because I want it over so bad.
  • Speaking of school, I met with my professor to discuss my idea for my capstone project, and she absolutely loved it, so I'm way excited to get started on the research for it and everything. It's going to be off the hook!
  • I got a new position at work. Before, I edited journals, but now starting tomorrow, I'll be editing books and also helping out on the wiki they want to start. I'm excited and hoping that this new position (with a new boss and new cube) will be a good thing for me.
  • This Friday is the day I can officially move into my apartment. It's in Richardson, so it's not too far away from my house, but it does mean I'm closer to work and school and also in a different YSA ward. I have mixed feelings about this fact.
  • Also... I haven't started packing. I've packed 1 box and my room is a total disaster area. I might not be fully moving in on Friday... it might have to be in phases.
  • On Tuesday I will be 25 years old. A QUARTER OF A CENTURY. I can do exciting things at this age now... like rent a car without having to pay an extra fee. And... that's about it. But, yeah, I can't believe I'll be 25 in 2 days. It's kind of crazy. I might have an existential breakdown... or at least I'm considering it.
See? I've had a lot of things going on lately... I hope you guys are doing well, and I promise as soon as things calm down a bit or I get a spare moment, I'll try to post some more things. I will say, I tend to post more frequently on my Tumblr if anyone cares to see what I'm up to on there....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What?! You're leaving A7? Are you going to be in D11? Cause, that's the ward I'm supposed to be in when I get back, I just really dont't want to change.

Miss Nesbit said...

Yeah I know. I won't be leaving the branch till the end of the summer (mid August, probably). Yes, I will be going to D11. I haven't gone yet, so I don't know how it is. But, I'll let you know. :) We can go together!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes! That would be awesome! That's the main reason I don't want to go, cause the only person I know there is Justin. *shudders*

Miss Nesbit said...

Yeah... but he's been going to the branch cause of you know who... so maybe he'll switch and we won't have to see him at D11!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Now I'm getting excited about changing. It'll be good to have new people.

Anonymous said...

Btw, I'm doing this from my phone, that's why it says anonymous. ugh.