Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Quarter of A Century Old

Today is the anniversary of the day I came into this world. I am 25 years old. It's pretty crazy to think about. Especially regarding how many significant life changes that have happened/will happen in this week alone. I didn't plan much for this birthday this year because of how much stuff I had to do/worry about this week. But luckily, I have some pretty awesome friends and a fantastic family that helped ensure my birthday was a good one.

Yesterday several friends took me out to dinner and I loved it! I enjoyed talking with all of them and eating delicious food. Then today, my family took me to Macaroni Grill and bought me some birthday cookies. They also bought me a chef's torch which I am SUPER excited about because now I can be all fancy and make creme brulee!!! (They had bought me ramekins for Christmas, so now I really can make creme brulee.)

Also, several other friends posted sweet and occasionally hilarious notes on my FB page/texts and I loved it. I talked about a few on my Tumblr today that made me laugh:
  • Like when I got a text from a number I didn't know and the convo that ensued (click here)
  • And some highlarious FB notes I got today (click here)
I really do have some pretty awesome friends and family, and I'm so grateful you are in my life! I have a lot planned for my 25th year of life and I'm so glad I get to share it with all of you. 

Thanks for making my 25th birthday so great!

No comments: