Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hallelujah, Praise the Lord!

That's right y'all!

The AT&T guy came today and after working his magic finally got our Internet working! I'm posting this from the comfort of my bedroom in my apartment and I can't tell you how happy I am. I don't want to jinx myself, but it looks like things may be looking up in this whole apartment saga (which remind me, I'm telling you all about later).

I would write more, but mi familia is putting me in charge of the dog while they eat delicious Mexican food from Nellie's and awesome burgers at Roscoe's. So, I'm chilling at their house for the weekend to spend time with this beautiful puppy:

I'll update tomorrow with a very belated FOTW. :) Yay for the interwebs!!!

3 comments:

anna said...

WOO freaking HOO!!!
no internet is the absolute pits.

Grant Kellie said...

Mazeltov Senorita!

Miss Nesbit said...

Anna, thank you! I agree, it's SUPER annoying. :)

Grant! Gracias! :)