Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Because I'm So Excited-Part 1 AKA: My Friends Are Awesome

I want to show off what I got for Christmas because I was so excited about what I got this year. It was perfect and while some weren't surprises at all, I absolutely loved them all the same.

Part 1:I'm going to show off what I got from my friends because basically they are awesome and know me so well and I was so excited by what they got me.
My friend Alison bought me some awesome makeup and since she's an expert on these sorts of things, I know what she got me will be perfect. I already can't stop using the Burt's Bees tinted lip balm she gave me. Seriously, that stuff is amazing.

My friend Rhia made me the most adorable mug cozy that is so Christmas-y I love it. I'm going to find excuses to drink hot chocolate all the time just so I can use it. (Not to mention the delicious goodies she put in the mug that are pretty much already gone.)


My roommate Aibi made me a jar, that is "My Stache" in which to put money to save to go to one of my favorite places of all time that I've wanted to go to for as long as I can remember. London. She put tons of London themed stickers and everything all over the jar:




 Not to mention that she even drew a TARDIS (the blue police box) on it too!!! I LOVE IT. Now I have to find money to put in it. She also got me nail polish and Bridesmaids on Bluray, which is also amazing.

My friend Erica, who has been aware of my increasing obsession over David Tennant and my growing love for all things Doctor Who, bought me a tea towel with the Tardis on it AND a DVD copy of Hamlet, played by David Tennant. There are no words for how much this gift completely took me by surprise and how much I loved it.

Unfortunately I couldn't take a picture of it (because sometimes my phone is retarded and I left my camera at my parents), I also got delicious candy, pen and planner, sexy red nail polish, and a freaking sweet tiger figurine (I wish I had a picture of the tiger because it is lovely) from my friends Anna and Marissa.

Seriously, all of the gifts from my friends were amazing and I absolutely loved them. I love how well my friends know me and know what I'd like. I have some pretty awesome friends, and I'm grateful they are in my life.

And if you think these gifts are great, wait till you see what I got from my family (Part 2)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, I love pretty much everything, and I might steal the moustache jar, fyi.

anna said...

i wish someone would have given me a tiger for Christmas.
but the other stuff is super stellar too. :)

Miss Nesbit said...

Melissa, the stache jar is awesome right???

Anna, perhaps I shall buy you a tiger for your day of birth.