Monday, May 25, 2009

It's Coming... in the Meantime

I know I haven't written in a while, but it's not that I haven't thought about it. I just seem to be pretty busy lately and so have not had sufficient time to sit and write out a blog post. I have several ideas in mind, and they will be written and posted shortly. But, to keep you mildly entertained in the meanwhile, I am posting the 1st episode (in several parts) of what's turning out to be one of my new favorite shows.

My aunt told my mom and I about it, and I think it is great and fun. It's a BBC concotion entitled Lost in Austen, and it's about a girl, who's obsessed with Pride and Prejudice, and finds herself switching places with Elizabeth Bennett and must then move the plot along herself... only it doesn't quite work out like the book. It's a fun show and I have feeling most of my readership will enjoy it. If you like it, please feel free to watch the other episodes on YouTube! Enjoy!





No comments: