Friday, November 13, 2009

A Few Changes

I was getting tired of that background since I've had it for a while. So, I picked one for Thanksgiving. :) I also got rid of the music, in case you guys were wondering where it went to. I enjoyed the music, but I think sometimes people get really annoyed by it, which I can understand. I might bring it back, but for the moment, it is not here.

Also, I would like to add a few more things to the side bars like a search bar, labels, links etc., but I'm curious to how you guys feel about that. I know alot of you just follow me on Google Reader (or some other kind of RSS feed) so you don't really come to my actual website, and therefore don't really care what I put on the sidebar. But, if you do care and want your opinion heard, please, please tell me. I'm kind of clueless about this sort of thing, so I could get all the help I can.

Speaking of help (no, I do not need mental help, so don't comment on that...), does anyone know how to add an audio clip to my blog? I'm working on a blog post in which you need to hear audio clips to really understand my post, but other than linking to another site that has the audio clip, is there a way to actually make it part of my blog post?

You guys are awesome... more blog posts to follow, don't you worry.

No comments: