Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What I Learned in My Driver Safety Course

I had to take a Driver Safety Course a month ago, and I did it online. I passed, and I thought I would share with you what I learned because it was so helpful (at least some).

1. Traveling with children and pets can be "fun and a challenge." (no kidding?)
2. All people with road rage will dramatically throw their arms in the air, have an angry look, and frustratingly look at their watch.
3. You should hold the steering wheel at the bottom, not at 10 and 2, and you should use a "push/pull" type of thing when turning instead of crossing your arms.
4. Driving is a privilege not a right (this was emphasized several times).
5. Any badly animated CGI video will help emphasize any obscure point.
6. I should always fill my tank once it gets half way empty.
7. I read faster than the required amount of time I was supposed to spend on the page.
8. Thank goodness for save buttons so I could go and do something more important than reading driving facts and statistics.
9. I will know when someone is drunk if they look weird and loopy and laugh like Beavis and Butthead.
10. I never want to get a ticket or have to take this class ever again because it was a huge hassle.

Lesson Learned.

No comments: