Monday, May 16, 2011

The Glorious Weekend of Nothingness

Ok, I lie, it wasn't really nothingness, but it was the first weekend in a long while that I didn't have to worry  or procrastinate doing school work!

Yes, on Wednesday, I finished my first year of grad school. Pretty crazy huh?

I survived!

And now that I was done I got as much social interaction with others and doing things I like as I could:

  • Wednesday night I hung out with some girlfriends until much later than I should have since I had work the next day. 
  • Thursday... I don't even remember what I did, which of course means it must have been awesome and chill (I probably just chilled at home with the fam, honestly... actually now that I think about it... I think I went shopping). 
  • Friday I had off and got my hair did and then went to a party and then the movies with some friends. 
  • Then on Saturday I went garage-saleing with my dad, little bro and sis (which was an adventure) and then I spent the rest of the day shopping and chatting it up with one of mi amiga mayor. :)
  • Sunday was... you know Sunday, but I did get to sleep in and then I spent the night making cupcake decorations for a baby shower this weekend.
I know... you're pretty jealous. Well, don't be... you could be one of these friends in the future because I'm only taking one online class this summer, so I'm going to live it up as best I can.

Who wants to party next?!

2 comments:

anna said...

i want to party AGAIN! :)

Miss Nesbit said...

YES! Let's do it!