Wednesday, May 04, 2011

FOTW: Zachary Levi

Clearly, I'm on a "nerd" trend as of late. Zachary Levi is best known for his role as Chuck Bartowski (aka Charles Carmichael) on the NBC TV show "Chuck" (which if you have not seen, you are missing out because the entire show is cute and charming, and full of heart, as well as love, action, and comedy :) ) (He also appeared on a TV show called "Less Than Perfect" also, but I unfortunately have not seen that show. Wonder if it's on Netflix...).



Anyway, I love Zach on "Chuck" because he is so cute and honest and nerdy. And, I'm pretty sure that his character is not far from his real-life personality (I follow him on Twitter; I can tell). As evidenced by the Star Trek pose in the slideshow, he is a HUGE nerd and he loves video games and has even created his own shirts/products/site: The Nerd Machine.

THEN it gets even better, the man can SING. Have you seen Tangled?? That's totally him singing as the voice of Flynn Rider. See:


Want to see more of him singing (because honestly who wouldn't)? No problem, click here, and here, and here.

Ahhh he's adorable. And I heart him.

This week's FOTW is Zachary Levi: He can sing, he's a nerd, he's gorgeous, he seems pretty down to Earth, and he's only 6 years older than me! (BONUS!)

No comments: