Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Yeah, I know...

I'm slacking. I apologize. I've been focusing on other things, and everything that is kind of "less important" is on the back burner. I haven't blogged, my Hulu queue has 20 shows that are each an hour that I still have to watch, and I have about 4 books that I've started and haven't finished. I have borrowed a TV on DVD season from a friend that has been sitting on my chest of drawers for a few months now and I have yet to be able to sit down and watch it.

But, in my defense, I have lined up several blog topics, some personal, some random, and some thought-provoking, and not to worry dear friends, they are in the works. Some of them require some more research on my part, which is why they have yet to be posted (and because I've been otherwise preoccupied).

So, basically... I'm sorry. But, posts are on the way. In the meantime, I recently saw this infomercial, and yes it is for real, and yes, it is ridiculous:

I know you're dying to buy yourself some padded panties to help your "booty pop." Aren't you?

No comments: