Thursday, July 15, 2010

SWAN DIVE!

Ok, please tell me you've seen these Old Spice commercials. You have haven't you? Fine... I'll post a few for you. Here's the older one:
Awesome right? Ok, here is the most recent one:

Yes, these commercials are hilarious, but you know what? Old Spice has kicked it up a notch. How? Well they are having the Old Spice man (who's real name is Isaiah Mustafa) answer questions and respond to random people's comments on Old Spice's Youtube, Twitter, and Facebook pages (among other places). These responses are so funny! I couldn't stop watching them (and I was at work too!). There are a ton, and they keep adding more everyday.

Go to Old Spice's Youtube channel, and watch all of them because they will make you laugh so hard. Here are a few of my favorites:

Ok, I don't know how to figure out how to edit that one to make it my voice mail, but if one of you knows how, tell me so I can have it be my outgoing message! Monocle smile!
Who does indeed.

Seriously, go watch all of them. They are hilarious. All of the ones to Alyssa Milano are pretty funny, as well as the ones to Apolo Ohno.

And, you're welcome.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Thanks for the post. It was a great way to start my Monday. Monocle smile!