Wednesday, April 27, 2011

FOTW: Sam Huntington

I know some of you might be thinking, who the heck is Sam Huntington? I know, at first I could only recognize his face but I never really knew his name. But, once you see him, I'm pretty sure you'll know who I'm talking about:


Looks familiar, right? Still can't recall where you've seen him? Well, I'll help you out.

I first remember seeing him in a little film called Jungle 2 Jungle with Tim Allen and Martin Short:
He plays Mimi Siku!

He's also been in Sleepover (which although incredibly cheesy, I still think is adorable, but he's so cute and funny in it AND it's got Jane Lynch!!!) and in Superman Returns. He's been in various other things and TV shows (Veronica Mars, that ridiculous commercial turned TV series: Cavemen) including, most recently, Being Human on Syfy. In the TV series (which my mom discovered and told me about) he plays a werewolf who lives with a vampire and a ghost:


While I'll admit that his vampire counterpart is also very attractive, there is just something about Sam here that is just cute and kind of nerdy. His character is hilarious (more so than the vampire who always has to appear serious and brooding all the time). He just seems way more real to me, which makes me love him all the more (Team Jacob anyone?).

So this week's FOTW is Sam Huntington--a little nerdy but very funny and handsome!

5 comments:

anna said...

oh my gosh. jungle2jungle. i LOVED that show!
good pic mattie. good pic.

SandyFrank said...

I make weirdo artwork about Being Human and the cast. I have a class mate that screams "MIMI SIKU!!!" Every time he comes up in conversation or there's an image of him.

Imagine an intellectual discussion and critique about conceptual art and then "MIMI SIKU" being blurted out randomly. Cracks me up every time.
:)

Miss Nesbit said...

I'd love to see some of this art! It's a good show. I love that your friend screams out Mimi Siku during philosophical discussions. Pretty much awesome!

Miss Nesbit said...

Anna, thanks!

Anonymous said...

I love him....