Sunday, April 24, 2011

Two Words

I'm tired.

The end of this semester could not come any faster. Friday I was so tired that the following things happened:

  • While in the shower that morning, I couldn't remember if I had actually washed my hair or not. (For the story click here)
  • I stared at a note I had written to myself the day before for 5 minutes and still didn't know what it meant. (For the note click here)
  • My flip flop broke and then I forgot my fob (what I need to get into work) in my car when I got back from lunch and was too tired and lazy to go back to get it. (For the tragic details click here)
  • I didn't feel like going out and doing anything (not to mention I had homework to do), so I stayed home while my family went to the mall and declined an invitation to watch a movie with friends.
Saturday was more of the same. I stayed home and worked on stuff while my family went out. Then I got so tired of staring at my computer that I refused to do anymore work and watched Easy A on Starz on Demand with my mom and little brother while the windy storm blew our lawn furniture across our backyard and cut the power to the cable several times (we had to restart and fast forward Easy A three times).

Today was pretty good. I did nothing productive until about 10pm because I thought watching Last Cake Standing and Food Network Challenge with my family was more important.

Basically, I'm tired of having to be anti-social, and I want to be done with school, but I'll settle for the semester being over at least. 

19 more days till May 13th.

1 comment:

anna said...

i hope you get your life back soon!