Saturday, April 16, 2011

Perhaps It's For The Best

A few posts ago I mentioned how my awesome plan to graduate by May 2012 was going to have to be altered. Now that I've started thinking about it, I'm thinking it's probably okay that I wasn't able to take any classes in my program this summer. I am taking one class over the summer (a what-might-turn-boring-real-quick marketing class), and it's online! YAY!

Basically, I need a break. This semester has really got to me and I'm only 2 weeks away from the end (minus final projects/papers) and I am just dragging myself to the end. It's been fun and enlightening, yes, but it's also been a ton of work and reading and creativity. And I'm just ready to not have to be so philosophical and intellectual all the time. I love it, but sometimes you just need to read fluffy teen books. You know what I mean?

Anyway, I am ready to finish up some craft projects this summer, read my fill of cheesy fiction/fantasy books and watch all the ridiculous comedy movies I've been missing because of school. Never thought I'd say this, but Friday May 13th can't come soon enough. It'll be my lucky day. :)

2 comments:

anna said...

unless you hit a bird. then it wont be. but that's my tradition not yours. so i tihnk you WILL have a lucky day!
also, time off this summer equals movie time with me.
and that sounds nice.
:)

Miss Nesbit said...

Haha yes, thank you.

Move time does sound freakin' awesome, and I'm SUPER excited about that!!!